Ryuzabu play exhibition
- Miniature miniature universe -
10:00 - 18:30
Phone (03)3832-1111 3-29-5 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo Google Map
This work depicts the scenes of the Showa era and the world of cats that live within them, sometimes realistically, sometimes anthropomorphically. The objects displayed in the small miniature garden are all handmade, starting from a single flower petal, allowing you to enjoy a 360-degree view of the dense space. Please take this opportunity to take a look.
Maison de neko
- 8 minutes walk from the south exit of JR Tokyo Station
- 2 minutes walk from Exit 6 of Kyobashi Station on the Ginza Line
- 2 minutes walk from exit A6 of Takaracho Station on the Toei Asakusa Line
- A 10-minute walk from Ginza 1-chome Station, Nihonbashi Station, JR Kanda Station
*This is the second floor of a building with an antique shop on the first floor, in the middle of the alley with a gallery on the corner and a Yakitonya on the other side.