Phantom Beast Paradise
Tomoko Koga solo exhibition
12:00 - 17:00 *The date and time may change depending on the situation. Please check the homepage and Instagram.
Venue: Maison de Neko
Butterflies and geckos
One night, when I opened the window, the sight that unfolded in front of me was a garden of phantom beasts.
* Writer all day in the hall
Some works will move to the Artist Shop after the end of the Exhibition Shop period.
Maison de neko
- 8 minutes walk from the south exit of JR Tokyo Station
- 2 minutes walk from Exit 6 of Kyobashi Station on the Ginza Line
- 2 minutes walk from exit A6 of Takaracho Station on the Toei Asakusa Line
- A 10-minute walk from Ginza 1-chome Station, Nihonbashi Station, JR Kanda Station
*This is the second floor of a building with an antique shop on the first floor, in the middle of the alley with a gallery on the corner and a Yakitonya on the other side.