Ryonosuke Nagano Solo Exhibition
12:30 - 19:00 (Sun. and last day will close at 17:00)
Venue: Maison de Neko
* All-day gallery of the artist
Cats sometimes stare into empty air. I'm trying to see something I can't see. Even when hunting till the end of the night, I took a breath and read the signs of invisible things. Add sound, smell, and the light of the moon to your allies. With the theme of the fairy tale "Otsukisan and Neko (made by Kyoko Taira)", which is a dialogue between the cat abandoned in the forest and the moon, he is drawing the appearance of a cat living in the forest.
Born in Tokyo in 1958. Since 1981, he has been a member of the "Horizon Conference", an information exchange group for exploring adventurers. Freelance illustrator since 1985. Participated in the field survey of the Kaono Acchu Lowland Tropical Forest in 1996, "Earth Club". Participated in the establishment of the forest volunteer group "Gotansha" in 1999.
He regularly holds solo exhibitions from "Phantom Bird Gurney's Pitta" and continues to present works from a unique perspective.
Maison de neko
- 8 minutes walk from the south exit of JR Tokyo Station
- 2 minutes walk from Exit 6 of Kyobashi Station on the Ginza Line
- 2 minutes walk from exit A6 of Takaracho Station on the Toei Asakusa Line
- A 10-minute walk from Ginza 1-chome Station, Nihonbashi Station, JR Kanda Station
*This is the second floor of a building with an antique shop on the first floor, in the middle of the alley with a gallery on the corner and a Yakitonya on the other side.