Bookplate Universe 2022
12:00 - 17:00 * Ex Libris Works Workshop Lecturer Shiori Tanaka April 29 (Fri) -May 1 (Sun)
* The schedule is subject to change depending on the situation.
Artist:/ / / / / / / / / Kana Ohno, Etsuko Kano, Mayumi Koide, Minae Takada, Kazumi Tsujimura, Yukiko Hayashi, Nozomi Maekawa, Aki Miyajima Cooperation: Shiori Tanaka, Shonosuke Ezo, Yasuhiko Aoki
Venue: Maison de Neko
Ex Libris Works Workshop Lecturer, Shiori Tanaka
You can do it anytime from April 29th (Friday) to May 1st (Sunday) (reservation possible, reservation priority)
● "Etsuko Kano Collection of Ex Libris Works" A6 size 52 pages, all colors
This is a beautiful collection of Libris with 68 points including works and their sketches by Etsuko Kano, their sketches, and unfinished works. Many adorable cat motif works such as "Cat Trump", original edited by Shiori Tanaka, the latest issue published on Cat Day!
<1> Long stitch binding / Time required 3 hours 3500 yen
<2> Easy book binding / Time required 1.5 hours 2500 yen
* You can choose your favorite materials such as tool rental, cover paper and binding thread. ……………………………………………………
● "Kana Ohno Ex Libris Works" A6 size 60 pages, all colors
Approximately 100 copperplate prints and hand-colored ex-libris works by Kana Ohno are posted, and all of them are fun and cute works such as animals, children, and space characters. You will be healed by the gorgeous colors. This is an original edit by Shiori Tanaka.
<1> Cross-type Ruriyuru / Time required 3 hours 3500 yen
Some works will move to the Artist Shop after the end of the Exhibition Shop period.
Maison de neko
- 8 minutes walk from the south exit of JR Tokyo Station
- 2 minutes walk from Exit 6 of Kyobashi Station on the Ginza Line
- 2 minutes walk from exit A6 of Takaracho Station on the Toei Asakusa Line
- A 10-minute walk from Ginza 1-chome Station, Nihonbashi Station, JR Kanda Station
*This is the second floor of a building with an antique shop on the first floor, in the middle of the alley with a gallery on the corner and a Yakitonya on the other side.